Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Take Your Wish!

Last night, while browsing some opportunities, I got curious on this link, - Got a Wish Sweeepstakes, so I tried clicking it. The santa's video on the site said I have to upload a photo which I did to give it a try. It's one of my photos where I was wearing my reading eyeglasses, then I tried sharing it with my husband ;). Hubby asked me - "how did you do that?..and added he loved my photo which he said I looked so professional! Lol!
We have a bunch of photos and keeps adding almost every month because of our travels. On the other hand, it might be a good idea to share all our photos online with our family and friends...someday, somehow :).
The Ceiva digital photo frame is indeed unique as a perfect gift for the holidays.
And oh, by the way, don't forget to join the sweepstakes by submitting your favorite photo. Take note, you should be at least eighteen years and older and a US resident to be qualified. And of course, you don't need to purchase anything to join, because joining is free. There will be 29 chosen winners and one winner each day will be chosen. Those randomly selected will win $500. So, don't wait any longer guys. Remember, tell your wish to Santa and you win $500! Who knows? You'll be the next lucky one! Good luck! :).
Post?slot_id=27599&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: