Monday, September 10, 2007

My brother's wedding...

I and my husband will be a cord sponsor for my brother's wedding couple of months from now. It's been a great honor to be invited in this kind of occasion, and my husband is very thrilled and excited too. We've been getting excited both, and we really had planned for the schedule, bought tickets and will be staying in the Philippines of 15 days...so we decided to do it "all in one" time...wedding, vacation, and etcetera!

I got myself busy lately, looking for an "old rose" color which is the motif color on their wedding. I was able to get 2 dresses, but wasn't so sure of the color, although my brother and another cousin of mine described it as a combination of maroon and pink...I tried to figure it out, and here's what I got. (first 2 dresses that I bought). They said that's a raspberry color...close to it.

This is a wild rose color, but far from it...gosh!

Then, I got the chance to talk to my brother and requested him to send me the actual color shade by email. He actually did finally, and here is the sample color.



The ribbon seems to be the accent color and the main actual color is the color of the cloth.

After a long thorough search on the net, I finally found one ....a little bit of an adjustment at the halter strap, but it's just minimal. A small alteration will do. Whew! Well, at least, I am relieved, I got the exact one!



0 comments: