- Get Started. Go for a rotomolded sit-on-top model kayak. Ocean kayak fishing isn't for everyone; find out if it's for you before spending large amount of money.
- Don't go too far from the launch point, so you can call it a day if you're too tired, in trouble, or just bored.
- In addition to kayak and paddle, you'll need a personal flotation device, an emergency whistle, a landing net, a bottle of water, some lures, etc.
- Create tackle storage cheaply with a plastic milk crate. Use plastic cable zip ties to secure pieces of 1 1/2-inch PVC pipe to its sides to serve as rod holders, then use bungees to secure it to your boat.
- Out on the ocean (or deep lake), use drop-shot casting.
- Bring a mesh bag to hold your catch. Tie it to your kayak with nylon rope and drag it behind you to keep your prey alive (just like chubby chaser Buffalo Bill did).
Thursday, February 28, 2008
- NOSE "One third of all skin cancers happen here because it catches so much sun."
- LIPS 4% of skin cancers are on the upper lip, a high number for such a small area. Protect them with SPF 15 balm.
- EYES Nearly 1 in 10 skin cancers occur around the eyes, which makes big sunglasses a smart trend :)
- WHERE YOU PART YOUR HAIR, AND YOUR EARS Up to 4% occur here.
- CHEST,NECK,BACK AND SHOULDERS Since these places get lots of summer sun, women often develop basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers here.
- HANDS The backs of the hands are the 3rd most common spot for skin cancer to crop up.
- LOWER LEGS The leg has become the most common site for melanoma in women. Wearing shorts and skirts, but skipping SPF is the likely reason.
- PALMS, FEET AND NAILS Experts don't know why but women of African, Asian, Native American or Latin heritage may be prone to melanoma in areas such as the soles of the feet, palms and under nails.
Start getting your quote online today by filling up their application form or you can call them for a no-obligation quote.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Almost all experts agree that trans fatty acids are bad for you. That's why FDA now requires manufacturers to list the amount of trans fats in their products.
The bottom line is: To the degree you reduce your intake of saturated fat and trans fatty acids, you reduce your risk of a heart attack and other illnesses. In the new dietary guidelines, the American heart Association now recommends cutting saturated fats to less than 7% of calories and trans fats to less than 1% of total calories in your diet. So, what can you do to protect yourself and your family?
- Reduce your intake of foods high in trans fats, which include most fried foods and many commercially prepared cookies, cakes, crackers and snack foods. If the label says "hydrogenated" or "partially hydrogenated", avoid it. In general, steer clear of foods that contain more than 3 grams of trans fats or saturated fats per serving.
- Cut your consumption of foods high in saturated fats. which includes meat and dairy products as well as some tropical oils, such as palm oils and coconut oils.
- Support efforts to require restaurants to disclose the amounts of trans fats and saturated fats in the foods they serve. Food manufacturers are required to do so, but not restaurants, even though more than 1/3 of calories are consumed outside the home.
- Instead of butter, try margarines that are low in both trans fats and saturated fat. Check the labels.
- When cooking at home, use oils that are low in trans fats and saturated fat, such as olive oil and canola oil, which have the added advantage of being high in the protective omega-3 fatty acids. All fats are dense in calories, so use even "good fats" sparingly.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
- Don't use permethrin on cats-it's toxic to them.
- Remove standing water from around your home, where mosquitoes breed, and keep animals inside at dawn and dusk.
- Mow your grass often to control ticks. If your pet goes into grassy or wooded areas, examine him closely, especially around the head and inside the ears, every day. If you find a tick, remove it and take it to your vet for analysis.
- Never use bug sprays for humans on pets (these products are not formulated for animals).
Keypoint Legal Services ' specialist legal team can assure you of their honest, professional advice and helps you fight for justice and recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. If it is unsuccessful, they have the "NO Win, No Fee Agreement" which means it costs you nothing. You can register your claim online or you can call to claim it with their specialist on the phone. They can even give you a free assessment of your claim as part of their claim process. Start claiming that compensation you deserve now!
At night, keep away from bright light. In the morning, open the shades and go out for a walk to tell your brain, "This is the start of the day." OTC medication sleep aids is worth trying, but if you suffer for more than 3 weeks, see a doctor.
Stress often plays a role in insomnia. Don't exercise or eat at the end of the day, and avoid or limit caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. A warm bath can help too. Also, try taking 1,000mg of calcium (may calm your muscles and nerves, helping you sleep.)
Go to bed and get up the same time daily. Keep your room dark and quiet and remove distractions. no working in bed). Have a cup of herbal tea, such as chamomile, to relax your body. Try eating a healthy diet of whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and low-fat protein to feel better and sleep better.
Lying in bed, starting from your legs and moving up to your head, tense your muscles one at a time, then release. Your body will feel more relaxed, like a rubber band after it's been stretched. And try soothing alternate-nostril breathing. Exhale through one nostril, using your fingers to close the opposite nostril. Breathe in and out; then switch back and forth.
Debt Managment Plan is the only good way we avoid bankruptcy and bad credits. You might want to ask what is debt management anyway? To simply explain it, debt management is an informal arrangement between you and your creditors, negotiated by a debt management company service on your behalf. They take details of your debts, income and outgoings, and provide proof to your creditors that you can't afford current repayment levels. You will make one affordble payment to them which they distribute to your creditors. Typically, the new payment is half your existing payments, but will depend upon individual circumstances. This is how abacusfinance works for you.At Abacusfinance, they will help you return to a debt free life. They showed impressive records and is considered as one of the UK's leading debt solution companies. There are more other things they can offer you such as Trust Deeds, Debt Consolidation Loans and Bankruptcy, and some impartial advice on IVA. Whatever your situation they can help you. Want to know more about their debt management program? You can talk to their experts and give you FREE advice. Feel free to call their freephone provided on the site or fill up a form online.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Here are some guides to nut snacking, from the most healthy to the least:
- raw and freshly refrigerated
- freshly roasted or dry roasted (in your oven)
- roasted in their own fat and salted (in a package)
- Roasted in partially hydrogenated fat, and even worse if they're sugared.
Start looking for a good bed today. You don't want to be risking having nightmares every night sleeping on a bad bed, right? Time4sleep offers a lot of beds with the latest styles in the hottest finishes, and their products offer unbeatable value for money. And by the way, you might also be interested reading about their advices and tips regarding sleep, sleeping disorders, and guides on managing sleep.
- Place a "fraud alert" on your credit reports, and review the reports carefully. The alert tells creditors to follow certain procedures before they open new accounts in your name or make changes to your existing accounts. The 3 nationwide consumer reporting companies have toll-free numbers for placing an initial 90-day fraud alert; a call to one company is sufficient:
Experian: 1-888-EXPERIAN (397-3742)
Placing fraud alert entitles you to free copies of your credit reports. Look for inquiries from companies you haven't contacted, accounts you didn't open, and debts on your accounts that you can't explain.
- Close Acoounts. Close any accounts that have been tampered with or established fraudulently.
Call the security or fraud departments of each company where an account was opened or changed without your okay. Follow up in writing, with copies of supporting documents.
Use the ID theft affidavit at ftc.gov/idtheft to support your written statement.
Ask for verification that the disputed account has been closed and the fraudulent debts discharged. Keep copies of documents and records of your conversations about the theft.
- File a police report. File a report with law enforcement officials to help you with creditors who may want proof of the crime.
- Report the theft to the Federal Trade Commission.
Your report helps law enforcement officials across the country in their investigations.
By phone: 1-877-ID-THEFT (438-4338) or TTY, 1-866-653-4261
By mail: Identity Theft Clearing House, Federal Trade Commission, Washington DC 20580
Be alert to signs that require immediate attention:
- Bills that do not arrive as expected.
- Unexpected credit cards or account statements
- Denials of credit for no apparent reason
- Calls or letters about purchases you did not make
- Your Credit report. Credit reports contain information about you, including what accounts you have and your bill paying history. Visit http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ or call 1-877-322-8228, to order your free credit reports each year.
- Your financial statements. Review financial accounts and billing statements regularly, looking for charges you did not make.
At onlinecasinolinks, further detailed reviews are being done as well such as game experience, trust scores and bonuses offered by each casino. You might also want to browse on their Info links to read more on their FAQ's and their beginner's guide to online casino players, some tips, more reviews and casino softwares.
You are free to browse and check each casino listings provided on the site and don't forget to sign up for the bonus banners on every review page.
- Shred financial documents and paperwork with personal information before you discard them.
- Protect your Social Security number. Don't carry your Social Security card in your wallet or write your Social Security number on a check. Give it out only if absolutely necessary or ask to use another identifier.
- Don't give out personal information on the phone, through the mail, or over the internet unless you know who you are dealing with.
- Never click on links sent in unsolicited emails; instead, type in a web address you know. Use firewalls, anti-spyware, and anti-virus software to protect your home computer; keep them up-to-date.
- Don't use an obvious password like your birth date, your mother's maiden name, or the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Keep your personal information in a secure place at home, especially if you have roommates, employ outside help, or having work done in your house.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Blackfriday.info is the official site of all the 2008 Black Friday ads. If you would like to receive email alerts about as to when the latest Black Friday ads are posted, feel free to fill in your email address on the blank provided for on the site. There are hundreds of Black Friday ads which are being carefully grouped by store, category, according to online availability and even black friday news are available. Hundreds of choices on where to get your coupons are also being provided as well as hot deals are being updated daily. Hurry, this is a good chance for you to experience shopping on Black friday hassle free! :)
- Dumpster Diving. They rummage through trash looking for bills or other paper with your personal information on it.
- Skimming. They steal credit/debit card numbers by using a special storage device when processing your card.
- Phishing. They pretend to be financial institutions or companies and send spam or pop-up messages to get you to reveal your presonal information.
- Changing Your Address. They divert your billing statements to another location by completing a "change address" form.
- "Old Fashioned" Stealing. They steal wallets and purses; mail, including bank and credit card statements; pre approved credit offers; and new checks or tax information. They steal personal records from their employers, or bribe employees who have access.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
- Limit red meat and dairy with saturated fat and reduce unhealthy transfats. Drink 1% of skim milk and eat no more than 3 egg yolks a week. Shoot for 10-20 grams of soluble fiber a day from fruits, veggies, whole grains, and black or kidney beans, all of which help reduce cholesterol. Eat more nuts, fatty fish and mono unsaturated fats.
- At least 6 to 8 weeks before you try medication, make some lifestyle changes: Exercise for 30 minutes a day, try a vegetarian diet with plenty of oatmeal and cut back on trans and saturated fats.
- Cholesterol drugs were developed as an adjunct to a healthy lifestyle, not a a replacement. So try changing your diet and doing aerobic exercise to achieve your ideal body weight. If you need medication, statins are generally prescribed first, but your doctor may also suggest bile acid sequestrants, fibrates or prescription niacin, all which will help.
- Red rice yeast works like statins, suppressing enzymes that cause high cholesterol, and omega-3 fish oils reduce triglycerides. Niacin also comes in supplement form. It helps break down bad fats in the blood. These supplements are powerful and can have side effects. To make sure you're using them safely, only take them with your doctor's supervision.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Breast Enlargement UK for example is Uk's most common form of cosmetic surgery with the highest satisfaction rate. Breast enlargement is a simple surgical procedure that can help you to regain more body confidence. It is one of the simplest and most tried and tested of cosmetic surgery procedures as well as quick recovery is also assured. Many women of today have successful surgery as this, and still many out there are planning to have it. One bottom line I can say about this is; as long as you feel like you need it and you have the money, go! ;)
By the way, a drink is defined as 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of spirits or 12 ounces of beer. Anything over about 2 and a half drinks daily for men and 1 and a half drinks for women is the health equivalent of living like you're in Animal House. :)
Debt Management Plan is one good solution for people going bankruptcy. There's no other way like Clear Debt does it. What is a debt management plan? you might ask. It is a plan provided by debt management companies who negotiate with your creditors to change your debt repayment terms. This can be a good debt solution, especially if your problems are likely to be short term. If you would like to see how this works for you, Clear debt has a simple comparison tool which helps you compare the likely impact of an IVA or a debt management plan on your debt and your pocket. This is one of the most helpful feature Clear Debt has by giving you instant comparisons by just putting your real figures on the tool. If you are interested in applying for IVA, you can also instantly find out by taking their quick ClearDebt analyzer. There are so much things you need to know about ClearDebt's amazing offers to help you get out of debt. Just visit them today!
- The average hospital patient is the victim of about one medication error per day.
- There are at least 1.5 million preventable adverse drug events each day.
- Each harmful error adds $8,750 to the cost of your hospital stay.
- Keep records of all drugs you take and monitor them (look at your prescriptions carefully: tell your doctor if you notice problems after starting a new Rx).
- All doctors should switch to e-prescriptions by 2010.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
You might also want to try and take their Identity Theft Quiz online which is offered as a free public service. Don't worry about your personal information being divulged because it won't :) The quiz is anonymous and can be completed in less than 3 minutes. A safety score and some practical steps to take to protect your identity will be given after the quiz. So, if you think your name is being compromised, don't wait until it will be too late. Lifelock has been highly recommended by people who had been victims and now using Lifelock. Why not? They offer the most comprehensive ID Theft Protection available today.
Pew Research Center Poll did offer one statistical nugget that may remind more of us how to find bliss: 42% of those who say they "almost never feel rushed" (could we please trade places with them for a couple of years?) are very happy. Translation: Take it easy-you'll feel better.
A second recent survey dug a bit deeper in terms of what brings joy. This poll, from Dirdections Research, suggested that happiness is highest among adults who dine with friends regularly or frequent the movies.
Yes, it's hard to find time to stop and smell the roses these days (we're all so busy waking up to smell the coffee), but why not round up a few pals for dinner and a trip to the multiplex? Consider it part of the fight for your right to be happy :)
Magic Loans has direct access to the best value deals available. They offer immediate secured homeowner loans of between £5,000 and £150,000 for any purpose whatsoever. Even if you have had previous financial difficulties, you need not be put off from applying for a loan. Magic Loans understands that a poor credit history can be due to any particular set of special circumstances, and so definitely, they will give due consideration to any application sensitively and with full appreciation of any past difficulties. Unlike most companies, Magic Loans listens very carefully to what their customers really want.
Why not apply for a secured loan now? The process of applying for a secured loan couldn’t be easier. Feel free and start using their loan calculator provided on their site, to help you know how much you can afford, and even request a call back by filling in the form as well. Customer satisfaction is on top priority at magic loans.
- Wake up and walk. - Most dogs are wired up to be active. When they are not, pent-up energy leads to whining and chewing. Take your dog on a 45-minute walk or run before work. If you can, hire a dog walker for midday. " A dog that's tired doesn't bite, dig holes or bark."
- Touch but never hit. - Don't be afraid to use touch to tell a dog he's broken the rules: Pulling at the tuft of the neck and giving a gentle nudge is good - not to hurt the dog, but to surprise and correct.
- Be the boss. - Everybody wants to be a dog's best friend, but dog don't follow friends; they follow a leader, says Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer. Establish leadership from the get-go: head and shoulders up. Walk ahead going out of the door; only let him bound ahead if you give the okay. And be firm: Dogs need consistent structure and routine.
- Go to the pros. - If your dog bites or is overly agressive, seek help from a dog trainer.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
If I can have that space around our home area, I would prefer using the Windsor Executive Range offered by Lidget Concrete Garages. Why? I was mesmerized by the terracotta tiled effect roof with its stunning good looks. Genuine brick front pillars add character and blend easily into traditional surroundings. It looks like one part of the house and can't you believe it, the way the structure looks, you wouldn't think of it as a garage but one part of a kitchen or a room extension :)
I am totally impressed about Lidget Concrete Garages. Well, there's no big question about it because they had shown impressive records when it comes to building quality concrete garage. With over 30 years of garage experience, they are renowned throughout the industry and have built-up a wide reputation for quality build and customer satisfaction.
At Lidget Concrete Garages website, you can either choose a quality concrete garage that suits your needs, single, double, high roof garage, garden building or specialist structure... the list goes on and is constantly under review with a competitive prices to match. It's all about the quality that matters, right? If you are interested getting one, they have a concrete building specialist that is always available during week day office hours for that important call or you can email them at email@example.com.
- Figure out your danger foods; then avoid them. Caffeine withdrawal is a commom culprit, so if you're trying to cut back, do so gradually. Instead of coffee, drink pleny of water. The pain will eventually go away.
- Mix 2 drops of peppermint oil (mentha pepperita) in a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub on your forehead and temples for instant cooling to ease pain. Or try putting 2 drops of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), mandarin (Citrus reticulata) or clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oils on a cotton ball. Inhale for 2-3 minutes.
- Some find accupressure helpful: For pain in the front of the head, apply pressure for a minute or so in the webbing between the thumb and forefinger. For pain on the sides of the head, press on the top of the foot, between the big toe and second toe.
- Mortin or Advil help, but if you need any drug 2 or 3 times a week or more, see your doctor. sk about triptans or drugs to stop headaches before they start. Magnesium CoQ10 and riboflavin may also prevent them. If you have new, severe headaches, it may be a sign of a serious problem.
"A headache is your body's cry for help. Prevent recurring headache by treating triggers, such as stress, environmental toxins or inadequate sleep. With treatment. less is better, since the drugs can cause side effects. Try acupressure on the brow between your eyes or just above your temples."
Debt Managment Plan is the only good way we avoid bankruptcy and bad credits. You might want to ask what is debt management anyway? To simply explain it, debt management is an informal arrangement between you and your creditors, negotiated by a debt management company service on your behalf. They take details of your debts, income and outgoings, and provide proof to your creditors that you can't afford current repayment levels. You will make one affordble payment to them which they distribute to your creditors. Typically, the new payment is half your existing payments, but will depend upon individual circumstances. This is how abacusfinance works for you.
At Abacusfinance, they will help you return to a debt free life. They showed impressive records and is considered as one of the UK's leading debt solution companies. There are more other things they can offer you such as Trust Deeds, Debt Consolidation Loans and Bankruptcy, and some impartial advice on IVA's..whatever your situation they can help you. Want to know more about their debt management program? You can talk to their experts and give you FREE advice. Feel free to call their freephone provided on the site or fill up a form online.
Stewardess: Are you FINISHED sir?
Pinoy: No, I'm FILIPINO.
Stewardess: What I meant is that are you DONE sir?
Pinoy: No, I'm Juan.
Stewardess: What I meant is that are you THROUGH?
Pinoy: What do you think am I, FALSE?
Hindi na ngayon
Padre:Anu ang iyong mga kasalanan?
Lalake:Father,pumtay po ako ng mga taong naniniwala sa Diyos...
Lalake:Kayo po Father,naniniwala po ba kayo sa Diyos?
Padre:Dati,pero ngayon hindi na...
Gf AND BF
BF:Cge ba! ano premyo ko pa nhanap kta?
GF: SEX tau...
BF:UY WOW! eh pano pag hndi kta nhanap?
GF:eeeiii! .. kainis to, bsta! nsa likod lang ako ng REF!
Sa isang Ospital
Lola : My cancer ako dok, anong ggwin nyo sakin?
DOK : Ki-chemo lola
Lola : Titi mo rin! Bastos ka! alang mado Tinatnong ka lang eh!
APO LOLO :
Apo, Buhatin mo nga ako
APO : Bkit po lolo? San ko po kayo dadalhin sa CR? po ba?
LOLO : HINDI! ipatong mo nga ako sa lola mo DALI! . . =D
..Host and Contestant..
Host: What "N" (narra) is the national tree of the Philippines ?Contestant : Niyog?
Host: Mas matigas pa diyan.
Cont estant : (in a strong-sounding voice) NIYOG!!!
Host : Saan "B" (Bagumbayan) binaril si Jose Rizal?
Contestant : Sa back?
Host: O sige, puwede rin na ang simula ay letter "L" (Luneta).
Contestant : Likod?
Host : Hindi pa rin. Para mas madali, "R.P." ang initials ng modern name nito( Rizal Park ).
Contestant : Rear Part?
Host : Saan "B" (beach) tayo madalas pumunta pag summer upang maligo?
Contestant : Banyo?
Host : Hindi, pag pumunta kadoon, maaarawan ka.
Contestant : Bubong?
Host : Hindi, marami kang makikita duong mga babaeng naka-bikini.
Contestant : Beerhouse!
Host : Anong "L" (Lifeguard) ang tawag sa tao nasumasagip sa iyo pag ikaw ay nalulunod?
Contestant : Lifebuoy?
Host: Hindi, pero kahawig nga ng pangalan ng sabon ang pangalan ng ito.
Contestant : Safeguard?
Host:Hindi, pagsamahin mo yung dalawang sagot mo.
Contestant : Safe Buoy?
Host : Hindi siya "boy"at matipuno nga ang kaniyangkatawan.
Contestant : Ah, Mr. Clean!
Host : Anong "S" (Salbabida) ang ginagamit na flotation device sa dagat upang hindi ka malunod?
Contestant : Sirena?
Host : Hindi! Hindi ito babae.
Contestant : Siyokoy?
Host : Hindi ito lalake.
Contestant : Siyoke?
Host: Ano ang national animal ng Pilipinas? It begins with the letter K. (Kalabaw)
Host: Mali ! Sa lupa ito gumagalaw, hindi sa ulo.
Host: What "S" (Sampaguita) is the national flower of the Philippines ?Contestant : Sunflower?
Host : Hindi. Binebenta ito sa kalye.
Contestant : Stork?
Host: Hindi. Bulaklak sabi eh.
Contestant: Sitsarong bulaklak?
Host: Hindi pa rin. It ends with a letter "A".
Contestant: Sitsarong bulaklak na may suka?
Host: Oh, para mada li, uulitin ko ang clues at dadagdagan ko pa! Anong pangalan ng bulaklak na nagsisimula sa "S", nagtatapos sa letrang "A", at kapangalan ng isang sikat na singer?
Contestant : Si...Sharon Cuneta!
Host : Sino ang kauna-unahang Chess Grandmaster (Eugene Torre) of Asia ?
Contestant : Carole KING?
Host :Hindi, mas mababa sa king.
Contestant : Al QUINN?
Host: Hindi, tagalog ang apelyido niya.
Contestant: Armida Siguion-REYNA?
Host : Hindi pa rin. Mas mababa sa reyna.
Contestant : BISHOP Bacani?
Host : Mas mababa sa bishop.
Contestant: Johnny MidNIGHT?
Host : Mas mababa sa Knight.
Contestant: Jerry PONS?
Host: Oh, ayan na, nabanggit mo na lahat ng piyesa sa Chess. Yung kahuli-hulihang piyesa na lang.
Contestant : Sylvia laTORRE!
Host: Ano ang tawag sa gamit na pang-hapagkainan na bilog at kadalasa'y gawa sa ceramic o porcelain at nagsisimula sa letter P? (Plato)Contestant: Platito!
Host: Mali ! Mas malaki ito kesa sa platito.
Host: Mali pa rin! Ginagamit ito sa pagkain.
Host: Ano ang national bird ng Pilipinas? It begins with the letter M.(Maya)
Host: Mali ! Kulay brown ito.
Contestant: Pritong Manok?
Host: Mali ! Maliit na maliit ito.
Contestant: Maggi Chicken Cube!
Host: Ano ang national animal ng Australia ? It begins with the letter K.(Kangaroo)
Host: Mali ! It ends with the letter O.
Host: Mali pa rin! Tumatalon-talon ito.
Host: Mali pa rin! It ends with double-O.Contestant:
Host : Sino ang pumatay kay Magellan? Initials niya ay LL. (LapuLapu)Contestant: Lito Lapid!
Host : Mali ! Inuulit ang pangalan.
Contestant: Lito Lito!
Host : Mali pa rin! First name
Host : Hindi! Mas mahaba iyon.
Contestant: LotLot ... and Friends?
Host : Si Inday Badiday ay tinaguriang Reyna ng blank. Anong blank ito and it starts with the letter I? (Intrigues)
Contestant: I to I!
Host : Mali . Ito ay source ng mga away.
Host : Hindi. Ginagamit ito ng ibang mga artista at producers para kumita ng malaki ang kanilang pelikula.
Host : Hindi! Ito ay nakakainis!
Host: Sino ang national hero na naka-picture sa 500 Peso bill? Clue,may initials na N.A. (Ninoy Aquino)
Contestant: Nora Aunor?
Host: Hindi. Ang pangalan niya ay nage-end sa "Y".
Contestant : Guy Aunor?
Host: Hindi.Dati siyang Senador.
Contestant: Si Former Senator Guy Aunor?
Host: Hindi. Patay na siya.
Contestant : ANO??!! PATAY NA SI NORA AUNOR???!!!
Magsyota.. Nagpaalam ang bf sa kanyang gf..
Bf: Sige, mamaya na lang tayo magkita..Bubusina na lng ako..
Gf: Sige, anong sasakyan ang dala mo?
Bf: wala, busina lang..hehe.. =)
- Meditation may lower blood pressure and reduce insulin resistance in people with heart disease.
- More Americans abuse prescription drugs than cocaine, hallucinogens, inhalants and heroine combined.
- Inactive people are up to 2.4 times as likely to have heart disease as more active people.
- Asthma sufferers can reduce their use of reliever inhalers by 86% with breathing exercises.
- Men with Parkinson's disease are more than twice as likely to have been exposed to pesticides through work or hobbies than those without the condition.
There are thousands of substances in foods that help protect you from heart disease, cancer and premature aging. Many of them cause the bright colors in autumn fruits and vegetables.
Pumpkins. - Rich in beta carotene, which may reduce the risk of developing certain cancers and heart disease. They may also deter some aspects of aging. They are low in calories, fat, sodium and high in fiber. Seeds are high in protein and are loaded with magnesium and iron.
Butternut Squash. - This is one of the healthiest vegetables around. High in vitamin C and beta carotene.
Pomegranates. - High in antioxidants, such as ellagic acid which reduces inflammation that may be a factor in both heart disease and many types of cancer. Its juice is known to reverse progression of coronary heart disease. There's even good news to that. A new study found out that the juice reduces the growth rate of prostate cancer. It also improves blood flow to your heart and may promote blood flow to sexual organs, potentially improving sexual potency.
Tomatoes. - Rich in lycopene which may help reduce risk of heart disease, breast, lung and prostate cancer. Cooking helps activate lycopene, so tomato paste and sauce may be especially beneficial. They also have vitamins A,C,E and potassium.
Bell Peppers. - Red bell peppers may help boos immune system. They are excellent sources of Vitamin C (3x as much as oranges) and beta carotene.
Ginger. - It contains a compound called gingerol that may lower blood pressure and increase circulation. It may also help relieve migraines and arthritis pain by blocking inflammation causing prostaglandins.
Kale, Swiss chard. - These together with other dark green leafy vegetables contain lutein, which helps protect your vision against macular degeneration and cataracts. Kale is rich in beta carotene, vitamins C,E and folate, as well as calcium and magnesium, important for strong bones. One cup of cooked swiss chard has about a third of your RDA of magnesium which helps keep nerve and musle cells healthy.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Both Azul Beach and Azul Blue are family friendly resorts, but Azul Blue has opened its doors formally just more than a year ago. Azul Blue in Riviera Maya is considered to be the world's first stress-free hotel. This is where a family vacation should be, don't you think? It's worry-free, stress-free, and tension-free wherein everything has been created to nurture and give you inner peace. There's more than that this beach has to offer. Check into their luxurious suites overlooking the Mexican caribbean, they offer the most complete spa and other optional activities like deep-sea fishing, diving or meditation classes.
Come and visit Azul Blue...there's absolutely no "trespassing." :)
9:00 AM - Apply a broad spectrum SPF 30 (or higher) sunscreen 30 minutes before you step outside.
9:30 AM - When you go outside, wear loose-fitting, long sleeve, tightly woven fabrics to shield skin.
10:00 AM - The sun's getting strong, so slip on a wide-brimmed hat.
11:00 AM - Reapply!
12:00 PM - The sun's at its peak now-find some shade.
1:00 PM - Reapply!
3:00 PM - Reapply! (Get the message? You need to reapply SPF at least every 2 hours.)
5:00 PM - Slather on a lotion with antioxidants to help skin recover from any rays that penetrated your sunscreen.
NEW SUNSCREENS THAT WILL KEEP YOU PROTECTED:
To protect against UVA and UVB rays, you need a high SPF plus UVA-blocking ingredients like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, avobenzone or Mexoryl. Looking for the words broad spectrum isn't enough since companies don't have to prove that claim.
These are 4 choices that have the right ingredients:
- Coppertone Continous Spary SPF 50 Sunscreen.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15, has Mexoryl to block UVA; great for everyday day outs.
- Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Sunblock Gel SPF 30, is light, not greasy.
- Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25, won't irritate sensitive skin.
1. Come - to call your dog away from anything at any time. Try it when he's tempted by small children with food.
2. Sit-Stay - to keep your dog stationary for short periods of time. Try it when she's overly excited by arriving visitors.
3. Down-Stay - to keep your dog stationary for longer periods of time. Try it when the family sits down to dinner.
4. Drop It - to prevent your dog from eating or picking up something he shouldn't. Try it when he gets into food scraps in the trash.d
5. No - (sparingly) to get your dog's attention when she does something seriously wrong or is in potential danger. Try it when she's chewing an electrical cord.
Monday, February 18, 2008
- Watch out for hot pavement. If it's too hot for you to walk barefoot, it's too hot for your dog.
- Let cats bat around an ice cube.
- Reward your dog or cat with frozen treats, or simply freeze a treat inside an ice cube.
- Try a body cooler pet mat for pooches. Copolymer crystals keep pup cool (but watch him if he's a chewer.)
- Never shave a dog. (Skin tends to burn) For pet with light skin, rub a sunscreen with SPF 15 or more on ears and nose.
With 22 years of experience in office furniture and accessories supply, it is no doubt why Inter County is UK's no. 1 furniture seller. You can find wide selections of popular office furnitures such as chairs, desks, tables, screens, classroom furnitures and other miscellaneous items. Come and check the office storage items as well with their corresponding low and affordable prices. You can further check their price point of office desks which is a starter range and which these comes in various shapes, sizes and colours with a huge selection of matching storage and tables. This range of office desks are built to last with a very high specification ensuring a superb combination of quality and value.
So, whether you are ordering a one item of an office furniture or requesting a multi-floor installation, you can still depend on their efficient and personal service...and that's what they call superb service!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Cheaperthanhotels in New Zealand offers last minute and year round discount accommodation throughout the country.
New Zealand Hotels offer 2 star budget accommodation from NZD$55.00 in New Zealand situated at 62 Emily Place, Downtown, Auckland City New Zealand 1001 with Aspen House Auckland is a good choice in New Zealand. Prices start from as little as NZD$35.00 from Microtel Rotorua which is situated at 1204 Pukuatua Street Rotorua. For 5 start accomodations, which is available from NZD$75.00 . Four star accomodations which usually represents excellent value can be as low as NZD$46.00. In this type of accomodation also offers executive quality apartment accommodation - a perfect place to enjoy your relaxing holiday. A three star accomodation also provides an excellent rate and is priced from only NZD$35.00.
Auckland Hotels have prices that starts from as low as NZD$55.00 for budget accomodations. Base ACB (Auckland Central Backpackers) is Auckland's 3 star place to stay which also provides an excellent rate and is priced from only NZD$60.00, while 4 star accomodation is as low as NZD$99.00. 5 star accommodation is available from NZD$135.00.
Wellington Hotels also offer the following accomodations: 2-star: (budget rates) is from NZD$ 75.00.; 3-star is NZD$83.00; 4-star is NZD$89.00 and 5-start is available from NZD$160.00. Room Types typically offered in the area are either single (1 person), double (for couples), twin (2 persons sharing), triple (3 persons sharing), quad (4 persons sharing) and family rooms. Dormitory style accommodation is usually associated with Wellington backpackers wanting a low cost Wellington stay. These room types are suitable for single travellers to Wellington and couples, families and larger groups of friends.
Christchurch Hotels rates of accomodation is from NZD$45.00 to NZD$ 120.00 for 5-star accomodations. Of course, the more affordable the price, depends on what type of accomodation you prefer. One tip in looking for the cheapest hotels in Christchurch is that hotel or hostel rooms are usually priced per person.
Queenstown Hotels rates is as low as NZD$83.00 to NZD$165.00 for 5-star accomodations.
So, what are you waiting for? Get that faxless payday loan now by simply filling out their short pre-qualification form online which is only a breeze. Don't worry, your transaction information is completely private.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
This award came from Lisa. It's cute and fun having this award, and I love dogs too :) The dog reminded me of my previous dogs that I had in the Philippines before. Actually, I got several dogs that I enjoyed playing with. I missed them. I am looking forward to that day when we will have a dog, at least should be sooner :)
This award is open for everybody.Come and grab this cute doggy! Isn't he adorable?
At getthebestautoloan.com, they have the nation's top lenders working with them to offer you the lowest interest rates available with affordable monthly payments to match. Auto lenders will be competing for your business in which you will be guaranteed the lowest market rates. You can also get your FREE quote by filling their online form and good thing is you can even keep your quote for up to 15 business days active. You can choose what type of auto loan suits you, either loan for new car, loan for used cars or just simply refinancing your current auto loan.
That is the primary reason why Get The Best Auto Loan is now the internet's preferred source for auto loans & auto financing!
- Shop in the morning. - Your nose is still fresh and has not been yet affected by pollution or food smells.
- Don't spray perfume into the air to test-smell. Choose at least 4 favorites then spray it on your arms,-one on each wrist and one by the crook of each elbow. If you want to test more than 4 kinds of perfumes, you can always spray some on your upper arms, too.
- Wait for the scent to settle in. Perfumes speak for itself when it "dry down" ideally after an hour or so.
- Avoid nose burntout. - Sniffing something that's not perfumed between scent testing brings your nose back to neutral.
Happy perfume shopping! :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
My husband and I travel often. There are so many places we have been to, but I can still remember that romantic moment when we had the San Diego Dinner Cruise. I always tell my husband that I wanted to try ship cruising. So, we thought of trying a short cruise, and with an added hearty dinner as a bonus! :) It was fun and memorable particularly that part where we had a dance to a sweet music. I am not disregarding our visit to San Diego Zoo as well. We are both animal lovers, so it was always fun doing it romantically as well.
But on the other hand, there are a lot of things worth visiting aside from that. I can suggest Chicago is one good place too. There are so many things to do in Chicago.
If you are interested in planning for your next vacation to Chicago for example, Trusted Tours & Attractions can help you. You will be guaranteed, your vacation tours will be worth cherishing. So, take that great time to book your vacation tour with them. You might also want to sign up for their trusted Travel eNewsletter and get the chance to win a Free Digital Camera! The travel eNewsletter also is designed to give you informative , useful, practical article informations as well as to give you constant updates on money saving deals.
I am tagging this to Joyce and Juliana. Come get it mga sis. If you got this tag already, you can just skip it :)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Once the provincial landing pad for the nearby resort of , is the cultural capital of the Alicante Hotels offer a special rate of EUR 77, while their current hot deals run from only EUR 47 up to EUR 106. Alicante has so many beautiful places to visit such as waterfront promenades, some late night bars, or just enjoying sightseeing with nature. – and succeeding. In less than a decade the city has transformed itself from a rundown port into an elegant city with wide boulevards, clean beaches, a sparkling new harbour complex and some world-class museums.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Everybody can use Lifelock and is not only confined to victims of identity theft. Families, children and students and even yourself needs identity protection. Afterall, who likes being such a victim anyway?
Once you become a member of Lifelock, your identity will be protected within 24 hours of request wherein all credit bureaus are contacted to make your credit lines safe in every transaction attempted. Other benefits are getting away from receiving your junk mails, and all pre approved credit offers will be blocked. Saves you from hassles out of the junkies :)
There are so much more benefits and protection you can get from Lifelock. If you are interested getting one, feel free to take your time and browse the linked site above. If you feel like you are being eyed by millions of identity thieves out there, it's time to get Lifelock!
Friday, February 8, 2008
- Write as few checks as possible. - A personal check is a one-stop shopping for a thief: It has your name, address, account number and signature-enough information for someone to "rob you blind".
- Keep your Social Security number private. - Doctor's offices and many other places will request it, but you don't have to tell them. Who is entitled to know? Your employer, the DMV, banks and IRS.
- Beware of bank e-mails. - If you get one that asks you to go to a website and input personal details, ignore it. Impostors can create fake sites, down to the logo. No bank or credit card company will send an e-mail asking for that kind of information.
- Watch the mail. - Thieves can nab your bill and change the address to which it is sent, hoping you won't notice. Statements usually arrive on a regular cycle; if yours doesn't come, call the company and find out why-for once!-it's not asking for your money.
In the recent news, homeowners have been advised to act quickly if they see a good mortgage deal, as deals are being withdrawn from the market at short notice, according to Mortgage Adviser, and this has been confirmed by Halifax and Coventry Building Society and Bristol & West in which deals had been both withdrawn because of a short notice.
Let Money Magic show you the way. They can help you get a FREE quote, no credit check, and no obligation.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Thank you Lisa for this meme. I wanna pass it along to Cel and Chant.
Why God Made Friends
God made the world with a heart full of love
Then He looked down from heaven above
And saw that we all need a helping hand
Someone to share with, who`ll understand
He made special people to see us through
In times of happiness and in sadness
A person whom we can always depend
Someone we can call a friend.
Here are some tips that might help:
- Acknowledge the outburst. - If you cried, tell your boos, "I had strong feelings, but I've pulled myself together." Angry fits, but might require a mea culpa :) If you lashed out, apologize and explain.
- Get back to work. - Even if your boss offers to give you the rest of the day off, stay. Prove to your boss you can be productive again immediately.
- Prevent future freak-outs. - Most meltdowns usually happen after weeks or months of frustration. So, if you're unhappy, present potential solutions to your boss before you reach another breaking point.
- If someone blows up at you...- Don't get dragged into their drama. Shift to listening mode-briefly-then excuse yourself. It's okay to say "When I'm being to like this, it's difficult to communicate. Let's take a break and try again later."
Have a nice working day :)
Shopping online has ever been that easy at myjewelrybox.com. You can choose to shop by product, material or by price. Do not forget to sign up too for their exclusive offers!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
This meme was given to me by Juliana. Thank you sis for the meme of friendship.
Anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. Friends, you and me…You brought another friend…And then there were 3…We started our group…Our circle of friends…And like that circle…There is no beginning or end…Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is mystery.Today is a gift.
I am freely giving this to all my blogger friends out there who still don't have it. Come and grab it for free! LOL!
"If you're always confuse as to which bread plate is yours, reach the plate to your left. Also, rest your buttered-up knife on the bread plate.
At a formal dinner with lots of rich courses, the plate-and butter-are often dispensed with. Then it is OK to place your dinner roll directly on the tablecloth, above the fork, where the bread plate would usually be."
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
- When shifting from drive into reverse, or vice versa, always come to a full stop. Not completing your stop can damage an automatic transmission.
- When parking on a hill, apply the foot brake, then the parking brake, and then shift into park. Otherwise, only a tiny pin keeps your car from rolling down the hill.
- Keep your tank full. Letting the gas tank to run dry or consistently low (less than one third full) can eventually lead to problems with the fuel filter and pump.
Here are some quick coffee tips:
- Use a paper filter. Paper binds to a chemical that increases bad LDL cholesterol levels.
- If you want light coffee, use skim milk instead of cream and skip sugar.
- Add more calcium to you diet or some supplements because caffeine tends to pull down these must have mineral from our bones.
Here is a site that offers a wide variety of diamond jewelries such as engagement rings, anniversary rings, and wedding rings. I really have to agree that diamonds are women's best friend :) At jamesallen.com, you can easily shop by using their advanced diamond search wherein you can easily browse on their diamond exclusive collections. The collections are carefully chosen for you because the diamonds have the finest cut according to shape, color and clarity. Jamesallen.com has also vast collection of exquisitely crafted wedding bands and anniversary rings. I should say, it's really beautiful!;)
This is a perfect time for valentine gifts too! They have the highest quality materials in designing either gold or platinum engagement rings...and you can also design your own ring!