Friday, September 28, 2007

Deer Creek Resort, Mt. Sterling, Ohio (Part 2)


I had a big struggle to look for a deer once more...but to no avail. I checked my video that I got from my phone, and it was not good at all. It was all blurred, and little bambi can't be seen, so I just deleted it. I wasn't able to take even a single photo..as in nada! Anyway, just to relieve me from not getting any photos for the deer, we decided to drive down to a restaurant, 15-20 miles away from our hotel. Food is good and is home cooked.I love their home style sweet tea, and hubby loves to nibble everything edible inside that restaurant, lol!

Burped!

Ben & Joy's Restaurant in Mt.Sterling downtown, Ohio

Meanwhile, we bought a cup for hubby's coffee. And it's still part of his collection. I sometimes wonder where will I placed these mug collections, hah! Hhmm, if no more options, I can use his wardrobe cabinet, lol! Here's the video clip I did to him with his beloved mug!




0 comments: