Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Cleaning Up My Blogroll!

Hi everyone and fellow bloggers. I have been checking my blogroll lately and I've noticed that there are links in my blogroll that are not linked back to me.

As you can see, I still am accepting exchange links. But I'm sorry to say that once I check blogs where my link is not there, I have to delete that link back in my blogroll. I almost have almost close to hundred links and it's really difficult maintaining it.

If you think you have linked this blog on your blogrolls, and you can't see your links to mine, please feel free to drop me a message so I can link you back. I might have overlooked some of you, and with that, my apology. If you don't feel like linking me back as well, just ignore it, and it would be fine with me.

My blogroll is still open for exchange links, but sooner, I wouldn't accept links anymore. My inbound links are getting much bigger and I'm afraid I can't handle that much any longer.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hello,

please update my blog A Mother's Journal to A Momma's Journal and my url from http://zmod2z.com to http://joshandme.com

Thank you!

lunaticg said...

Hi!
Sound like I also need to clean my blogroll.
Thanks.