Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Useless Comments

I appreciate any comments but I have been noticing lately that this blog have been receiving comments that I considered useless. There are lots of comments written in Chinese, but please do note that majority of my readers are NOT Chinese and I, as the author can't even appreciate it because I don't read and speak Chinese! To the one concerned, please do NOT put any comment written in Chinese, because in the first place, it won't show up on my posts because all comments are strictly moderated by me.
Besides, I don't tolerate comments that are just wanting to promote their commercial sites or links...sorry! All comments should be related or has some concern regarding the post.
Thanks, and I hope you understand. All spam comments don't pass as well, so don't waste your time.

0 comments: