- Enjoy a hot cup of spiced tea with a few drops of honey.
- Take your time to moisturize after your shower.
- Add scented oils, such as lavender or mint to your refreshing hot bath.
- Keep daily journal that focuses on positive things in your life.
- Give your tired feet a homemade foot scrub by combining sugar, your favorite body oil and honey.
- Cut some fragrant and fresh flowers then arrange them on your desk or at home.
- Turn off your PC or your phone then relax with a book or magazine.
- Give yourself a DIY facial with a mild exfoliant by an anti-aging mask.
- Light a candle and shut the door for some fragrant peace and quiet.
- Go for a walk around the block, neighborhood or building - just get outside and move!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Posted by Angel Noah at 11:36 PM