Friday, June 28, 2013

Photo-365


This is one of those apps I installed when it comes to organizing my photos as I take them. I had some few apps that I downloaded for free but it didn't give me the features that I really need. I was looking for a photo organizer where I can actually remember when the photo is taken and can attach them directly on which date were they taken. It works with both iphones and ipads but no syncing. And by the way, it costs $1.99 at the appstore :). But it's worth it!

Photo-365 is in a calendar format where every photo you take can be automatically filled in the current day on the calendar or you can choose to download photos you took previously from your camera roll and put them in the corresponding date when the photo was taken. 

There is an option on the settings to choose whether you want to download one photo a day or unlimited photos. Of course, I chose to download more than 1 for a day. Each photo can be captionized. So, more or less, this app can be used as a photo blog too! It is mostly ideal for those who captures a lot of photos and then organize them in such a way that you remember when the photos were taken.




You can also choose to share it or make it private (with a password). Cool, isn't it?

0 comments: