Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Palm-Size Speaker!


I was able to get a speaker as big as this size!...it's a size smaller than the palm of my hand ;). I needed it due to the fact that I travel a lot, so just this size is quite handy. I can easily place it in my pockets or even in a smaller purse.
The brand is "Go Groove" - Blue Sync Ex. You can easily find it online and price is very budget-friendly too. It comes with a user-manual and a USB cable for charging. (battery is built-in and rechargeable).


It easily synces through a Bluetooth technology and is designed with an expanding resonance chamber with an optional 3.5mm connection. The user-guide is easy to follow. You need to pair your device with it in order for it to work.
This is really a cool stuff. I use it with my Samsung Galaxy tab whenever I watch movies in there and it does its purpose very well. Volume-wise, it can be as loud as a full-volume stereo! :)

0 comments: