Monday, March 17, 2008

Pray!

WISDOM

True, we cannot choose the cross that God wishes us to carry,
but we can carry that cross with courage knowing that God will never abandon us nor send somethingwe cannot cope with.

Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, God sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, God sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes God sends us illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes, God takes everything away from us so
We can learn the value of everything He gave us.

PRAYER

My Father God
I abandon myself into Your hands.
Do with me as you will.
Whatever You may do with me,
I thank You.
I am prepared for anything,
I accept everything
Provided your will is fulfilled in me
And in all creatures.
I ask for nothing more, my God.
I place my soul in your hands
I give it You, My Father God,
With all the love of my heart,
Because I love you.
And for me it is a necessity of love,
This gift of myself, this placing of myself in your hands,
In boundless confidence, because You are my Father.
Jesus be my Lord and Savior, Amen.

SCRIPTURES
Psalm 17:6 I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up against them, Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings.

1 Peter 5:7 cast all your worries on Him, because He cares for you.

Hebrews 13:5 {Make sure that} your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exalts,
And with my song I shall thank Him.

0 comments: