Sunday, March 10, 2013

Better Check Your Doors...and Knobs Too! ;)

It is funny, and you won't probably believe this, but it's true. One of my bathroom doors in our house in the Philippines was installed slightly crooked! How I wish I had taken some photos of it while I was there. It was also an ordinary door knob that are of lower quality. I hate to say this, but this is what you get when you choose to get a house in a mass housing community in the Philippines. The fact is, we ended up buying and replacing house parts that have better qualities. We paid up more on them, but they are all worth it.

Next project would be buying door knobs for that bathroom door upstairs! It would be another thing worth looking up to for our next vacation. I see many designs and styles. It's another challenge playing "mix and match". ;)

0 comments: