Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Got Junk?

Once and for all, I got a LOT of junk at home! It is just that it will take a few days perhaps to pull them all out from my garage, including all those that are inside my home. [sigh].

I am glad to know there is one junk removal service close to me (Baltimore). This is one task that has to be done in my own perfect timing, when all other things that keep me preoccupied will settle down a bit so I can focus on the removal of my junk. I bet, it would be a long day or two to accomplish everything. But who knows? The 1-800-got-junk guys can easily do it in one single day, hopefully ;).

The Woodlands Junk removal is worth checking if you are still currently searching for a junk removal service in Texas. I am quite impressed that everything is being done conveniently and responsibly from pick-ups to upfront pricing, junk removal and disposal.

I am definitely bookmarking this site for future use. I plan to actually do it in late spring or early summer to clean my garage. Believe it or not, my garage is now a place for junk instead of my car! Ugh! Shame on me, lol!

0 comments: