Friday, December 28, 2007

My God Children

This came from Mabelle.

I am tagging this to Chari, Jasevox, Cecil, Del and Lisa.

This meme was created to remind us “Ninongs” and “Ninangs” the number of our godchildren and our responsibility towards them as they grow and mature as better Christians.


Here are the rules:
* List all the names of your godchildren
*Tag at least 5 bloggers
* Update the Tag Train

My godchildren:
Kristynn Shane, Mayleen, Lean Grace

The Tag Train Started Here - Bluepanjeet - Joy - Scarty - Yen - Peachy - Jenny - Denz - Eds - Jhona – Nova - Pretty Life OnLine, Norm , Mabelle, Angelnoah

4 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

Good thing you remember all the names of your God children. my my I could be bad. i think i only remember one or two. eheheh!

angelnoah said...

oo naman sis, kasi tatlo lng naman sila hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag ging:)

Anonymous said...

hello how r u? sorry i didnt do the tag bout my godchildren,as much as i wanted to i just cant remember all of their names! sobrang dami na kasi and besides di ko na nakikita ung iba coz lumipat na kasi kami. dami bang dahilan? he he anyways i'm late na rin naman so pasensya na po!