Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Spaghetti Strings"-Only in the Philippines!

My husband is always the type of person who is very obervant. That is the reason why I tell him he knows me very well, from the wrinkling of my nose to the type of mood I have when I walk. Strange, but he knows how I feel the way I move.

Now, this is the photo he got from our camera while we were in the Philippines and cruising along Malate area. He said it looks like spaghetti! :) Well, yes. He didn't see anything like that here in the US, and I grinned and told him back, "you do see it when you eat pansit" hehehe...


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jazevox said...

oh my, those wire totally looks like total chaos

im familiar with Malate too, its quite congested traffic there, small road for a heavy car traffic

angelnoah said...

Ur exactly right :)...lot of beggars too that keeps bugging u to death! Give a few cents to one, and they suddenly swarm u by the dozens!

Jazevox said...

we stayed in one of the hotel in the area, and ate some pizza nearby, but it was so hard to enjoy our meal coz someone keep knocking on the glass wall outside the whole time, begging for the pizza we were trying to eat...

hfnl/jtld said...

ai sinabi mo pa :D ganyan ang electricity sa pinas.my illegal connections pa pag sa lugar na maraming bahay :D.

kelan kaya ma improve yan? hehehe di bali na kahit parang spaghetti basta may ilaw, oks na :D.

aries_arevalo_ax said...

saan ka pa?? where else can you find those? lol

but anyway there is no reason to feel like the country's lost...