Saturday, December 1, 2007

Weird Me!

Got this tag from poray. It's a li'l bit delayed but thanks a lot anyway :)

If I've tagged you, here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:*

1. I get cranky when I am hungry...my hubby's confirming it :)

2. I curl my toes when I'm "passing out a load" in the toilet. lol!

3. I always want to smell my hubby's pillow in order to get a good sleep. (I even wonder why..)

4. I love purses...and collect them. I don't use them, but I just love collecting them. I already got more than a dozen sitting on my shelf.

5. I collect shopper's catalogues even if I don't like buying the products. I love seeing them pile up :)

6. I don't like wearing a dress. I prefer slacks and tops.

7. I can be online from morning til the wee hours, the most 4am without getting sleepy. (My hubby complains about it, he said he got no one to cuddle LOL!))

I am tagging along Belle, Cecil, Chant, Darlene, Del, Jackie, & Joy.
There you go gurls...have fun! :)

2 comments:

Borsallane Cart said...

thanks for the tag....same with me he complains when I'll be online all the time :D

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks for tagging me will do this sometime this week. Good morning and have a blessed day~