Friday, January 11, 2008

Eyes Strain


I have been into hedaches the whole week, and lately I discovered my sight is getting blurry reading. I spent large hours infront of the computer almost daily, and so I developed more eye strains.

I am planning to go to the eye doctor this weekend, hopefully and let my eyes be checked. Meantime, I and hubby went to Walgreens and looked for reading glasses available. I tried one of those and it worked for me. It was only that time that I knew, I had a grade of 1.50. I don't know if this is accurate, but it helps me just for reading clearly. It is so cool they have reading glasses over the counter on any stores here.

1 comments:

Borsallane Cart said...

Sometimes I experience that too when I stay in the comp whole day lol, that might be a good idea...

thanks for the invite at Qassia...