Monday, January 28, 2008

More Facts About Me

Got this tag from Lisa. Thanks a lot sis :)

Get to know me more by reading my answers.

1. At what age do you wish to marry ? Am already married.

2. What color do you like most? sea green

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I love you and want to grow old with you.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? carribean or Europe

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? None

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I usually cry, or teary eyed.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My husband.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Go for investment, and buy real estate properties both US and the Philippines LOL!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Lisa? She's a chirstian, soft-spoken, and friendly.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? A God-fearing man, and he is :)

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?Giving my trust to the person I thought I could trust but she was not trustworthy.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Liar, arrogant and boastful.

13. What is your ambition? I think I got what I was asking for already...it's God given ;)

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? World peace and unity in one God.

15. How would you celebrate new year? I still go for Philippine new year celebration.

16. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year? Friendship and love.

17. Are you afraid of death? At times, yes. That's why I keep on praying that I will die peacefully and painless :)

18. What did you learned in life? That life is full of trial and tests.

9. What is the best thing to do if you had just a break up? Pray and ask for strength, move on, and let go.

20. Would you give your life to save someone very special?Depends what the situation is.



I'm tagging belle, petra, and Lisa Gold.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

done with this tag sister.

thanks so much.