Saturday, July 26, 2008

Now, Page Rank is ZERO!

Google PR's are updated again. Good for those who got their rank higher. Bad for those who went to ZERO...all my PR's are gone :((.

As a blogger, google hates paid blog posts. And this blog just got its BIG SLAP by being deranked by Google. Well, of course, most of my posts are already commercialized, aren't they??...Can this blog or me really blame ourselves when paid opps are really coming??...

Advertisers rely so much on Google PR's, but publishers (paid bloggers) are being killed by Google. (I mean, not literally, so you know what I mean?). So, I don't see any sense why these things happen in the blogosphere.

I am confused...HOLY COW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it that google hates paid links that aren't google ads? Thats what I thought. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure if you use google ad words the chances would be better for you. Just an opinion.
staticbrain.com And now I have to wonder if they wipe me out for the amazon ads I just started placing. darn it. I am worried.

Lisa said...

Buti nga sa yo sis, tumagal ng ilang buwan PR mo dito. My 2 blogs had a PR for a month, the other 1 for 3 months. Now I still have 2 blogs with PR 2, for how long I don't know.