Monday, October 3, 2011

Wacthing TV

Posted by Jerold Austin

If I didn’t know any better I would say my dog watches TV. No, seriously, when I come home from work he’s often just sitting in front of the blank screen staring at it like he’s willing it to do something! He’s really social and I think since my second dog died a year or so back he’s been lonely when I’m at work all day. I recently got directv technology at my house so I’ve been leaving the bedroom TV on for him so he can watch it and sleep all curled up like he likes to. I know that sounds crazy but on the days I forget he really seems to be a lot more anxious when I get home! I wish I could get another dog to keep him company but they’re just so expensive and so much work. I knew that getting one was going to be an undertaking but I sure wish he would learn to entertain himself! I don’t know if I can handle a second one right now.

0 comments: