Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Jersey's Best Amusement Park

I still remember when we had a quick side trip going to Camden, New Jersey. That was mid-summer of this year and that time it was really super hot there. So, we only had a quick visit to Camden Waterfront and the aquarium.
I am not aware there's one great place for summer family beach vacation. I always love the summer season, and if only I've known this earlier, I would have been probably enjoying my summer swim there :). Well, I'm glad there's always a "next time"! :). We might be having a trip scheduled for New Jersey next year - hopefully in summer.
If you love the beach as well as amusement parks, then you might want to try New Jersey water parks. It's both an amusement and water park, - the Morey's Piers. Did you know that Morey's Piers is now considered as the best amusement park in New Jersey? Not only that. It is also considered as the largest amusement piers in the world! The park has over 100 exciting amusement park rides and attractions which also includes two large beachfront waterparks, roller coasters, kiddie rides and many more.
Aside from that, Morey's Piers offers its customers weekly specials that are budget friendly. Their site will as well help you find a place to stay such as hotels and motels at an affordable costs and convenient locations.

0 comments: