Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One Blog Down By PPP!

It's so much frustrating to know that one of my blogs is now disqualified by PPP. (My World of Life's Adventures) They say it lacks overall quality and will no longer be qualified to accept any opportunities in the marketplace. Well, I don't have any choice, do I? Whatever the standards they use to decide a blog has no overall quality, I respect that. My friendster blog is undergoing a new version and until now, they are on the process of moving older blogs to the new one which is now my personalized theme is completely gone and that includes all my co blogger's links completely gone! It seems the new themes added are Wordpress inspired! Wordpress doesn't really smell good to many paid blogging sites, so I am guessing that's one of the reasons why my friendster blog is now about to lie low in the paid blogging world! :(.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Pareho pala tayo sis. PPP flagged down my Friendster blog and I can no longer do paid post from them in that blog of mine. They said it lacks quality but I thought it's because I haven't been updating it for a long time. It's ok, I still have 3 blogs but I'm also slowing down now. Pahinga muna.
My Online Journal