Sunday, October 7, 2007

"Adrenaline Rush"

I really was tensed watching Manny Pacquiao fight last night, and I went bleh! LOL! It was already late midnight when the fight went over...whew, thank God, Manny did it again!

We subscribed to the pay per view at HBO just to watch him on that fight, and it was nerve wrecking from round 1 to 12.

We're proud of Manny Pacquiao!!! we're proud of the Philippines...it's flag waving high up!

If you want to watch the fight, I found a good one. Here's the link:

http://stage6.divx.com/user/canflip/video/1717541/Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Marco-Antonio-Barrera-II

It's loud and clear!!!

Happy viewing!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi sis! I already linked you. Thanks for linking me here too. Happy blogging! TC and God bless.

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Ging, thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for adding me to your blogroll, sure, I will ex-link with you. I will add you, too. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ging, you are tagged! :)

angelnoah said...

Thanks a lot mga sisters! I appreciate it..

God bless u always!