Friday, October 5, 2007

"Little G"



It was an early gift for my husband's birthday, actually. I should have posted this 2 months ago, but I didn't get the chance to. Now is the good chance, so here it is. My hubby's birthday was August 4, but I thought of getting it last week of July.

There are many things that made me get it. First, my hubby always travel to places other than his regular job. He would always go to DC and would always end up being lost along the way. Every mapquests that he did was always not working, taking wrong turns, and getting a ticket! Gosh! So, it was really a need on his part.

We call it "little G", because of its name Garmin. It's pretty working!..and a good choice. No hassles. At times, we go for trips such as Pennsylvania mostly, and we had used it several times. It's the portable type where we can install and detach it from the car and can carry it with us while walking too!...so, it's a little angel for us too! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ging! I added you already, thanks for adding me too:) your blog looks really nice, will be coming back to read more, take care :)

-Del-