Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting a bit of stress!

One more night of sleep and we'll be heading off to Philippines. I have to do a little bit of blogging, etc. before I would finally bid goodbye to my laptop...at least I wouldn't be working with it for more than 2 weeks.

Then, would do some bills, and help hubby do the lawn, water trees, afterwhich I have to do the final packing and could finally zip the luggage..aaaaggghhh!

So, you see being a housewife is not easy. I am glad am not doing any outside work, or else I would probably die of too much exhaustion. lol!

Meantime, my mom's ticket was finally paid, as per verification from PAL. I am not happy the way it was done, (my previous post says it all) by a relative that they trusted. I told them, this is a lesson to be learned. But as of this date, the actual ticket was not yet handed to her.

Happy Halloween!

0 comments: