Friday, April 29, 2011

Complete Local Search Engine

There are many people today who are still depending on the internet for a local search. No wonder why because a site such as local.com is a one-stop shop for finding all kinds of services and local businesses. It's actually an open site for everybody because users can also contribute and give their feed backs through their own reviews.
I can say, I would consider this site as useful like local yellow pages online where you can find accurate information, - business addresses, driving directions, hours, as well as finding your local restaurants. I found ones close to my neighborhood together with the exact addresses. Not even more than a mile away from my house. Yey!!

You can consider it a complete online directory for businesses, events, coupons and many more. Name it, you'll find it!

0 comments: