Thursday, April 17, 2008

Joining Social Spark

...is not as easy as what you think. At least, that's how I look at it. This is what my impression about social spark after I joined and registered my blogs and they didn't approve it.

First, ...and the only reason :0...your blog should not be showing some sponsored ads (paid posts)...I would like to assume , that includes ads from PPP, etc. I find it ridiculous for them to disapprove blogs that accepts paid posts, and yet social spark has a marketplace of its own. And PPP is even in one way connected with it. By the way, this blog is disapproved from social spark because they saw paid ads in it. Whoa! What a weird idea...
I would like to think, they only want opps coming from their own...after all it is a competition seeing other ads from other sites not coming from them!

Ano ba talaga kuya???ang labo nyo SOCIAL SPARK...pa sosyal na walang ningning!

BOW!!!

0 comments: