Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free iTunes Gift Card

This actually caught my attention since lately I have been getting so addicted buying iTunes card at the store every time I get my groceries. And if you're really a heavy user of this stuff, it's really expensive buying them. I had bought like as high as $100 bucks and spend my time at iTunes store downloading stuff, lol!
Now, this is really cool to get your FREE itunes gift cards by collecting points. This is how you will earn itunes codes for free with each points corresponding to certain amount of itunes gift card as high as $500 worth.
So, this is really a site worth recommending for iTunes fanatics out there. So, you can bookmark the site, and start signing up to get your itunes codes for free.
Signing up is of course free, and then, all you have to do is collect some points by filling up some few surveys and trial offers. Once you earned a corresponding amount of points, you are now qualified to get your itunes codes for free starting at 10 points. That's easy, right?

0 comments: