Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2nd Attempt With Social Spark!

I tried submitted this blog for the second time with social spark and for the second time it was rejected again...the reason they told me: full of spelling and grammatical errors!!! My goodness gracious! I tried to read my entire blog word by word for any grammatical errors as it was stated FULL!....that means, almost all my posts here are grammatically wrong? I had some few posts that are mixed with Tagalog, but I would say 3 or 4 words of them. The word they used to describe it as FULL is just like they were telling me it's a one whole post or the whole blog posts are all grammatically wrong. Tell me which ones are misspelled folks and I'll correct it!

My other 3 blogs passed, and I already got one paid opportunity there...but they are finding this blog so difficult for them to accept it. I don't understand...it's making me crazy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They keep denying one of my blogs as well. The better one, actually. Why I don't know. I think they just run them through, no way they have enough time to read them all. They probably reject a certain number a day just to look like they are reading them.