Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My "Wildest Vacation"

I have been to many of the states here in the US and so far, what I enjoyed most was my trip to Hollywood. During my trip, I got the chance to join the tour of Los Angeles, and I later analyzed that there are a lot of things to do in Los Angeles.
The first itinerary was in the Hollywood Walk of Fame...I got so excited that I got the chance to pose in different angles at each star there. I haven't been realizing that there are lots of them, and it was almost like I wanna take photos of each star! :). With so much poses and photos of the stars, my camera started to blink...and then says low on battery! Geesh...after a minute, camera went off...bye!!! no more photos. Waahh!, I missed some more sceneries. It was a little while before my husband finally convinced me to just come back the next day, lol! If you love sightseeing tours , Trusted Tours & Attractions can offer you big discounts, with a lot of places and famous landmarks to visit. There are also a lot of Things to do in Boston and I got more interested in either the lunch or dinner cruises, and perhaps a trip to Cape Cod. I am just curious about the place and what is in there :).
If you are planning for your next vacation trip, and you need help as to what to do and where to go, sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 iTunes gift card. This will be until May 31, 2008 only, so better hurry up so you can catch up for the promo.

0 comments: